Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On the Cowboy Trail 2007

Howdy Folks!

This is my first blog and, according to my son, I am now a big blogger. Evelyn Marinoski, my webmaster guru, told me to send out a blog before we left in case I was having any trouble. Well, here it is.

We leave tomorrow morning (April 11th) for the start of our tour. Our first services will be in Blackfoot and Moore, Idaho, on Sunday, April 15th. We've been to both of these churches before and are looking forward to being back with these folks. The trailer is nearly packed and ready to go, just a few more groceries and clothes to put in. With the weather, we are going to take more winter clothes just to be on the safe side.

Got a call from Idaho last night telling us that the CDs and tracks have arrived. We ordered another 500 of the cowboy tracks from Ronnie Hill Ministries. Hopefully, that will get us through the first tour.

Well, that's it for my first blog. I have to get busy loading the trailer so that we can leave tomorrow morning. Please pray for us as we start this ministry tour.

Mike and Suzann

No comments: